Grilled Ham Steaks with Peach Salsa
Ready in: 15m - Cooking time: 10m -
For 4 serving(s) ()
- 4 ham steaks, about 1/2 inch thick
- 1 cup(s) peached, chopped
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar, or seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) thyme, fresh chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) jalapeno chile, minced
- Combine the peaches, tomatoes, vinegar, thyme and jalapeno pepper in a small bowl. Season with salt. Chill until needed.
- Prepare medium-hot fire in charcoal grill or preheat gas grill to medium high. Grill ham over hot coals, turning once, until nicely browned, about 6 to 8 minutes. Serve with peach salsa.