Pork Pot Pie
For 4 people ()
- 1 pound(s) ground pork
- 1 cup(s) sundried tomato alfredo sauce, or alfredo sauce
- 12 ounce(s) 1 package of frozed vegetable medley, steam-in-bag
- 8 ounce(s) 1 tube refrigerated garlic breakstick dough
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, add ground pork, salt and pepper. Brown well, drain; return to skillet.
- Meanwhile cook vegetables according to package directions. Add sauce and vegetables to the pork in the skillet. Stir to combine well. Divide mixture into 4 individual-sized casserole dishes or one 9X9 baking dish. Top mixture with bread dough sticks in criss-cross pattern.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.