Pork Cordon Bleu Sandwiches
Ready in: 5m - Cooking time: 5m -
For 4 people ()
- 3 pound(s) cooked pork roast, *
- 4 inch thick French bread, slices
- 5 teaspoon(s) Dijon-style mustard
- 2 ounce(s) deli ham, extra lean, halved
- Heat oven broiler. Place bread on rack in broiling pan. Broil 4 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until very lightly toasted. Spread mustard on toasted sides of bread.
- Cut pork roast into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Layer slices of pork roast, ham and cheese on top of each bread slice. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and sandwiches are slightly heated through. Serve immediately.
- *1/2 recipe roasted and chilled Mustard-Herb Crusted Pork Loin Roast