Fennel-Pepper Back Ribs
Ready in: 10m - Cooking time: 2m -
For 2 people ()
- 1 slab pork back ribs, about 1-1/2 to 2 pounds
- 2 tablespoon(s) black peppercorn
- 1 tablespoon(s) fennel seed
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried sage
- In blender container or spice grinder, blend together well the pepper, fennel, sage and salt. Rub about 2 tablespoons rub, or to taste, over all surfaces of ribs. Store any remaining rub in tightly covered jar.
- Prepare banked fire in covered kettle-style grill. Grill ribs over indirect heat, turning a couple of times, for about 2 hours, until meat is very tender.